The Kassas have started their new life in Addis Ababa, and things are going well.
The pictures below tell some of the story. After finding that the house they originally chose was too far from the boys’ school, they were able to quickly find a new house to rent that is much closer. According to Lou, it has everything they need. They are still looking for a good vehicle.
Their work is already beginning in earnest – this week they will be hosting training sessions for church workers based in Addis Ababa. These workers did not attend previous trainings in Bahir Dar. The training sessions will include both practical instruction and also the vision for home-based church ministry.
In addition, they have good leads on a couple new home churches that could be started soon in Addis. They are off to a fast start and could really use our prayers.
Prayer Points: Thanksgiving
- They found a great house
- Many open doors for the ministry already
- The boys are adjusting well to their new school and their new life
Prayer Points: Requests
- A good vehicle
- Training sessions for Addis workers and leaders in early October
- Some of the single men have decided to try to rent a place together from which they could host a home church. Pray that they could find a good location.
- Lou’s sister and her family have volunteered to host a new home church. Pray that this could move forward successfully.